We are currently open the following hours for curbside pickup and delivery only until the COVID-19 situation eases. See the important notice below for details.
Tuesday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Side By Each Brewing has made several substantial changes to our operations for the health of our customers and employees, and for the community as a whole. Given the developing situation with COVID-19, it’s possible more changes are coming, and we’ll keep you posted.
- We are currently open for curbside pickup and delivery only. We are able to conduct all pickups and deliveries with appropriate social distancing and no person-to-person contact. We are still accepting cash, but we greatly prefer card or other payments at this time, and you can even prepay for an order on our online store.
- Delivery of growlers, boxed coffee and beans, some food items, and merchandise is available Tuesday through Saturday from 8-9:30 AM and 6-8 PM, within 10 miles of the brewery. Orders placed after 7:30 AM will be delivered in the evening, and orders placed after 5:30 PM will be delivered the following morning unless you tell us otherwise.
- You can place an order by calling us at 207-689-3030, emailing, or ordering online. Click for our menus and more information.
- Pinky D’s Poutine Factory will be doing take-out only as well, from 11-7 Wednesday-Saturday, and 12-5 Sunday. They’re online too – click here.
- All of our events are cancelled, at least until the end of April.
- We will continue our already stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- We have temporarily increased the prices on our growlers since we’re unable to do draft beer, but growlers are still a substantial savings over our draft prices.
- Even before the coronavirus outbreak, we were due for a small increase on coffee prices because of increased costs, and we’ve decided to make that increase now. We’re still priced competitively with other local coffee shops, and we hope you understand the need for this change.
This situation obviously will be difficult for our business and others like ours in the community, as it is for so many if not most of you reading this. Many of you have asked what you can do to help.
First of all, please stay away if you’re sick – your health and ours are more important than beer, and we’ll have plenty for you when things get back to normal. Let’s all follow the rules and guidelines of the various levels of government, and stay home as much as possible. Combine your trips to the brewery with other essential errands, or have us deliver to you.
Next, please think about encouraging friends to buy their beer here or at another local brewery rather than at the supermarket. Consider supporting our friends at bars at restaurants that have to be completely shut down by buying gift cards. And finally, if you’ve been thinking about joining our Community Supported Brewing program but have been on the fence, now would be a really great time.
Thanks so much for your continued support, and let’s all work together to keep our community healthy and come back from this stronger than ever.
Side By Each Brewing Co. is a small brewery with a big tasting room, offering 12 or more frequently changing beers in a wide variety of styles, with the unifying themes of creativity, diversity, respect for tradition, and uncompromising quality. We have growlers and kegs to go, filled to order with a nifty machine that preserves the beer’s quality far longer than your average tap-filled jug. Starting early in the morning we brew up CBD coffee and espresso drinks and sell locally made pastries and breakfast sandwiches – we can fill your growlers in the morning, too, and if you want us to pour you a morning beer, who are we to judge? Pinky D’s Poutine Factory slings lunch and dinner from their new kitchen inside our space. A few times a year we put on sweet special events, and there are always friends and families hanging out, a great community gathering space – and did we mention, awesome beer?